SD Card Reader, 3 in 1 Lightning to USB 3.0 Trail Game Camera Card Reader, SD/TF Card Reader for iPhone iPad, No App Needed [Support iOS 11 or Up]
1.Perfect for faster and easier transferring photos and videos from camera to iPhone and iPad.
2.Support standard photo formats: JPEG and RAW; Support SD and HD video formats: H.264 and MPEG-4. Support SD card capacity less than 64GB（including 64GB);
3.14MB/S~16MB/S High speed data transfer, up to USB 2.0 speed. Save your time than WiFi transfer.
4.Capable of USB peripherals, such as RJ45 Ethernet network adapter, USB flash disk, hubs, keyboard, audio devices or SD and Micro SD card readers, etc.
5.Please Note: 1. This adapter does not support USB devices over 100mA current. 2. SD/TF card reader and USB interface cannot be used at the same time. 3. Only for transfer photos and videos.
The lightning SD card reader with an USB female interface add great capability to your iPhone and iPad
– Transfer photos or videos from camera to iPhone or iPad directly
– Trasfer photos or videos at USB 2.0 speed, 14MB/S~16MB/S
– Support SD card capacity less than 64GB（including 64GB);
– Capable of USB peripherals, such as usb Ethernet Adapter, flash disk, keyboard, audio devices or SD and Micro SD card readers, etc.
Compatible Models: Requires iOS 9.1 or later
– For iPhone: iPhone X, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus,iPhone 6S/6S Plus, iPhone 6/ 6 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 5s/5c/5
– For iPad: iPad Mini 2/3/4, iPad Air/Air 2, iPad Pro, iPad with Retina display
How to use it to transfer photos and videos from your camera?
1. Turn on your iPhone or iPad and connect the Lightning to USB Camera Adapter to the Lighting
2. Turn on your camera and connect it to the adapter using the USB cable that came with your camera
3. Your iPad or iPhone will open the photos app automatically 3-7 seconds after connecting this adapter, and then you can choose photos or videos you like to import
1. This adapter doesn’t support USB device(usb flash disk, hubs, keyboard, etc.) over 100mA current.
2. SD/TF card reader and USB interface cannot be used at the same time.
3. If photos were not taken by the digital camera, use your computer, create a folder called “DCIM” to the root of your memory card. Copy the photos and videos into the DCIM folder. Rename each photo and video file as “IMG_XXXX”, where XXXX is a unique number. For example, if you had one JPG file and one .MOV file, name them “IMG_0001.JPG” and “IMG_0002.MOV”.
4. It is ‘One-Way-Transfer’, only support from card to phone; Package included:
1 * Lightning to SD/TF Card Camera Reader
1 * User Manual